Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo and Spring onion rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo and Spring onion rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo and spring onion rice recipe. You can cook aloo and spring onion rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo and Spring onion rice:
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice Cooked.
- Prepare a pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 1 of Onion sliced.
- Get 2 of Green chillies silted.
- Use of Curry leaves few.
- Take 2 thin pcs of Potato sliced into.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Spring onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Aloo and Spring onion rice:
- Take oil in a pan. Add curry leaves, onions and green chillies..
- Sprinkle salt and turmeric powder as it speeds the frying..
- Once onions are fried add potato pieces..
- Cover and cook until potato are cooked and fried (should be in light brown colour)..
- Add rice,pepper and spring onions..
- Mix gently and serve..
If you find this Aloo and Spring onion rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.