Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poori-potato masala/ aloo curry recipe. You can cook poori-potato masala/ aloo curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry:
- Get 5-6 of potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 2 tsp of Chana dal.
- Prepare 4 of Green chillies (slit).
- Use 2 of spring Curry leaves.
- Get 2 Tsp of ginger (chopped).
- Use 4 of Onion (sliced).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Take 4 tbspn of oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry:
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles, peel and mashed potatoes. Keep aside..
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and onions. Saute till translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, mashed potatoes and salt..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency. Allow to boil and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.