Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Pork Don recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Pork Don recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pork Don recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork don recipe. To make curry pork don you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Pork Don:
- Prepare 200 g of thinly sliced Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Plain Flour *optional.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder *Indian or Asian.
- Use 1 of Tomato *diced.
- Prepare 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
Steps to make Curry Pork Don:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut thinly sliced Pork Belly into the size that is easy to eat. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle with Flour and coat very lightly..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, apply a small amount of Oil, and cook Pork Slices. When Pork changes colour, add thinly sliced Onion, and stir-fry until Onion is soft..
- Sprinkle with Curry Powder and stir. Add Tomato and the sauce, and stir-fry for a few minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, cover with Pork mixture, sprinkle with Spring Onion and enjoy..
If you find this Curry Pork Don recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.