Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe. You can have chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 1 of large piece of chicken breast (or 2 small pieces), cut to small pieces.
- Take 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get A few of barton bell peppers.
- Provide A few of pieces snow peas.
- Take A few of leaves Thai basil or basil.
- Use of Chopped red chilli.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of milk.
- Use of Omelette.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and a tea spoon of water.
- Heat up the pan with cooking oil. Then add beaten eggs into the pan. Wait until it’s golden and take off the heat. Leave it aside..
- Add coconut oil in to the pan. Heat it up with medium to low heat. Add green curry paste in and move it around be careful as it can be burned easily..
- Add chicken. Cook it with curry paste that already in the pan. Add milk..
- Add snow peas. Then add bell peppers. Then Thai basil and red chillis. Stir-fry until our veg are soften. Turn off the heat..
- Assemble the stir-fry into our omelette. Then wrap omelette around it. Now it’s ready to be served with steam rice..
If you find this Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.