Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe. To cook hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- Use 3 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 500 g of mince chicken.
- Take 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Thai sweet basil leaves.
- Provide 6 of kaffir lime leaves. thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
Steps to make Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- In a bowl, add mince chicken with the red curry paste, egg, sugar, and fish sauce. Mix it well..
- Add coconut milk, thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves. Mix it all again..
- Fill 1 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage in each bell pepper..
- Fill in the ingredients mixed from No.1 and steam for 20 mins..
- For topping – Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk with one tablespoon of rice flour and stir until it becomes thick. Put 1 tbsp of topping on top for garnishing. Sprinkle with thinly sliced lime leaves and edible flowers. Enjoy!!..
If you find this Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.