Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Dakbungalow Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Dakbungalow Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dakbungalow Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dakbungalow curry recipe. To make chicken dakbungalow curry you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Dakbungalow Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken cut into medium pieces.
- Get 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 of big onions thinly sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Get 4 of green cardemoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Take 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 5 of whole black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 4 tsp of hung curd.
- You need of Salt and sugar as required.
- Get of Mustard oil as required.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Dakbungalow Curry:
- Make a paste of green cardamom,cloves,cinnemon stick,bay leaf and black peppercorns with 4 tsp of water.Your whole spice paste is ready..
- Marinate the chicken pieces with hung curd, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder,spice powder and the whole spice paste..
- Keep the marinated chicken in fridge for 1/2 an hour. Don't forget to take out and bring it to room temperature before start cooking..
- Rub the eggs with some salt and turmeric powder.Then shallow fry the eggs for 2 minutes in some oil. Keep aside..
- Take a pan and heat the mustard oil..
- Add chopped onion in hot oil. Fry this for 10 minutes..
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 20 minutes on medium flame..
- After that add the boiled eggs, green chillies and some warm water.Cook this for another 5 minutes..
- Check the seasoning.Chicken should be tender and gravy should be thick..
- Serve this hot with plain rice or roti..
If you find this Chicken Dakbungalow Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.