Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang recipe. You can cook beef rendang using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rendang:
- Use of Rendang paste.
- Prepare 2 of red onions.
- Use 3 of lemongrass.
- You need 5 cm of ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of tumeric (fresh or ground).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Curry.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef (I used beef skirt and asked butcher to cube it).
- Provide 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 5 of kafir lime leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Instructions to make Beef Rendang:
- Put all the Rendang paste ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until they make a paste, I added a few tablespoons if water to bring it all together.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep frying pan and cook the paste until the oil surfaces.
- Add the beef, stir through for 2 minutes then add the coconut milk and lime leaves.
- Once it looks like it going to start boiling turn it down and cook low until the meat is tender and the sauce thickens – about 35-45 mins.
- Mix in the desiccated coconut and serve with jasmine rice.
If you find this Beef Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.