Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Get 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Take 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Use 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Get 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 oz of sour cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Provide 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Take 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.