Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basa fish curry (kerala style) recipe. To make basa fish curry (kerala style) you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Get 6-7 Pieces of Basa Fish Fillet.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Methi Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of small Pieces Fish Tamarind.
- Prepare as needed of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Wash the fish nicely. Add salt. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves..
- Add turmeric powder, methi powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and saute for a minute or two..
- Add hot water and let it come to a boil. When boiling, add fish and tamarind..
- Cover and cook on low flame till the fish is cooked..
- Serve hot with rice, roti, dosa etc..
If you find this Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.