Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red chilli chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red chilli chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red chilli chicken curry recipe. You can have red chilli chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red chilli chicken curry:
- Provide 500 g of skin less chicken.
- Take 20 g of red chillies.
- You need 2 of normal size onins finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of daniya powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need as needed of hara daniya.
Instructions to make Red chilli chicken curry:
- Grind red chillies make fine paste keep a side..
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera,when it splutters add curry leaves add onion fry it for 2 min add g g paste haldi powder now add red chilli paste.salt fry it for 5 min now add chicken mix it well cover the lid and cook in sim for 5 min now open the lid mix it and add some water mix well add daniya powder.garam masala powder mix well cook until tender the chicken switch off the flame and add hara daniya..
- Serve with chapati,pulka,plain rice..
If you find this Red chilli chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.