Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Brinjal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala brinjal curry recipe. To make masala brinjal curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Provide 3-4 of Brinjals.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 spoon of roasted coriander seeds.
- Provide few of Curry leaves.
- Use as per taste of Chilli powder.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use some of coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic pods.
- Use 2-3 spoons of roasted peanuts.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard and cumin seeds.
Steps to make Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Roast peanuts, coriander seeds and grind it with soaked tamarind and keep the paste aside..
- Keep the pan on the stove with flame, once the pan heats put oil, once the oil heats, put mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and garlic..
- Add sliced onion into it, put salt, turmeric, once the onion becomes brown, put sliced brinjal. Close it with lid and keep in medium flame for 4 minutes. Open the lid, put chilli powder, mix the peanut paste and saute for 2- 3 minutes. Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pulka/chapati..
If you find this Masala Brinjal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.