Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower prawns curry recipe. You can have cauliflower prawns curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower prawns curry:
- Prepare 10 pieces of prawns medium size.
- Get 4-6 of cauliflower florets cut in halves.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use as required of Water.
Steps to make Cauliflower prawns curry:
- Wash the fish.Marinate it with turmeric and salt..And keep it aside for 10 mins.Now turn on the oven take a pan,add water and slightly boil the cauliflower florets..not too much.rinse the water and keep aside.Take a kadai,add oil and fry the prawns.and cauliflower florets…
- Now keep aside the prawns and cauliflower fry..
- In the same pan,add Cumin seeds, onion tomato and green chilli. Fry them sometime.now add turmeric powder and salt and add the fried cauliflower florets in it..cook them so that all the veggies become soft.Now add all the masalas,add water and cook them.now add the fried prawns in it and cook them for 7 mins.your gravy is ready to serve..
If you find this Cauliflower prawns curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.