Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Take 1 pack of baby corn.
- You need 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Use of Lime, to garnish.
- You need of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.