Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce recipe. You can have pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- You need 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork (I usually use thinly sliced pork belly).
- You need 2 of Eggplant.
- Provide 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Butter, oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of heaping tablespoon ★Sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping teaspoon ★Curry powder.
Instructions to make Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- Cut the thinly sliced pork. Chop the eggplant. Remove the base and shredt the shimeji mushrooms. Mince the garlic..
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan. Cook the minced garlic and the pork..
- Once cooked, add the eggplant and shimeji. Cook until tender..
- Once tender, add the ★ ingredients and cook well while combining everything together. It's done..
- Other than eggplant and shimeji, you can use cabbage or onions, potatoes, etc. It will still be delicious..
If you find this Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.