Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry recipe. To make thai red curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry:
- Take 900 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red Thai paste.
- You need 1 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of small choy sum or baby bok choi.
- Take 1 handful of coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry:
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Then heat the olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute, until fragrant. Then add the curry paste and fry for another minute..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the chicken into the pan..
- Cook until the chicken is browned, and pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and season with salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir in the choy sum or baby bok choi or a mixture of both..
- Cook until the leaves have wilted and stir in the coriander..
- Serve over rice, and enjoy..
If you find this Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.