Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shukto – Bengali Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shukto – Bengali Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shukto – bengali mixed vegetable curry recipe. You can cook shukto – bengali mixed vegetable curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shukto – Bengali Mixed Vegetable Curry:
- Prepare 2 cup of potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw banana.
- You need 1 cup of red potato.
- Use 1 cup of green beans.
- Take 1 teaspoon of panch phoron ( fenugreek seed, nigella seed, cumin seed,black mustard seed and fennel seed in equal parts).
- Get 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ginger paste.
- You need 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of caraway seeds.
- Use 1 cup of bitter gourd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of aubergine.
- Use 1 cup of drumstick.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 of diced ridge gourd.
- Provide of salt as required.
Steps to make Shukto – Bengali Mixed Vegetable Curry:
- Cut all the vegetables in 1-inch pieces first and keep aside..
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat two tablespoons of oil in it. Add bitter gourd and fry until it becomes crispy. Keep the fried bitter gourd aside. Meanwhile, for preparing the shukto masala put 1 tablespoon of panch phoron, mustard seeds in a heated pan and make a thick paste of it..
- Take another pan and add oil to it. Add ginger paste, bay leaves, caraway seeds, dry red chillies in it and fry the spices for a while. Finally, add all the chopped vegetables in the pan and add turmeric along with salt over the veggies. Mix all the ingredients together and add the required amount of milk along with water and cook over medium flame..
- Add fried bitter gourds to the mixture and stir gently. Finally, add the shukto masala paste and cook until all the vegetables are done..
- Turn of the flame, serve your shukto with rice..
If you find this Shukto – Bengali Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.