Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and brinjals curry recipe. You can cook okra and brinjals curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Use 10 pieces of okra.
- Prepare 2 of brinjals.
- Take 2 of tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 of onions diced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 inch of ginger minced.
- Use Half of a tsp each of cumin seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Take Half of a tsp each of cumin and coriander powder and garam masala.
- You need 2 pieces of red or green red chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get Pinch of sugar.
- Get 1 TBS of tomato sauce.
- Get Half of a cup milk.
Steps to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Prepare your spices.
- Heat your pan add oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and cook for 10 secs..
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, and chilli, stir and cook until the the onions become translucent..
- Add your spices except garam masala. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add your diced okra and brinjals into the mixture and cook for 2-3 mins stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add tomatoes cook for 2 mins or until the tomatoes become soft. Add a little water, salt, tomato sauce, milk and sugar and let it simmer fo 10 mins or until the liquid reduces..
- Add garam masala, cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.