Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Get 2 kg of Chicken.
- Get 10 medium of Chopped Onion.
- You need 3 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 of Ginger.
- You need 8 of Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 2 of Curry Leaves.
- Take 3 of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 250 ml of Hot Water.
- Use of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice & salt into a paste. Marinate the chicken in it..
- Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions & chillies. After three minutes, add the curry leaves. Cook till onions turn brown..
- Chop the tomatoes & add it to the onions. Cook till the tomatoes are mushy..
- Add the marinated chicken into this & mix well..
- If you want dry chicken curry, do not bother with this step. If you want gravy add 250 ml hot water. Cook well..
- One minute before turning off the stove, add the chopped coriander leaves. Add salt if needed. Curry is ready…!!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.