Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curd rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To cook curd rice you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curd rice:
- Provide 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of black or green grapes.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1/2 tsp of urad dal (split black gram).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Bengal gram.
- You need 2 tsp of pea nuts (groundnuts).
- Take 6 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh curd.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Curd rice:
- Cook rice & keep it aside. Allow it to a cool Wash grapes & deseed pomegranate. Take one bowl, add rice, milk and curd, salt & mix it well..
- Heat oil in one pan. Add mustard, jeera, curry leaves & saute well. Add urad dal, Bengal gram & saute well. Add pea nuts, cashew nuts, chopped green chillies, red chilli, salt & saute well and off the gas stove..
- Add this roasted mixture to rice curd. Add fruits and chopped coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to serve. Curd rice served with lunch or dinner..
If you find this Curd rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.