Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red kidney beans curry (Rajma) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red kidney beans curry (Rajma) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red kidney beans curry (Rajma) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red kidney beans curry (rajma) recipe. To cook red kidney beans curry (rajma) you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red kidney beans curry (Rajma):
- Take of Overnight soaked kidney beans.
- Provide 1 of large Onion.
- Get 1 of large tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of rajma masala (readymade).
Instructions to make Red kidney beans curry (Rajma):
- Soak rajma over night approx for 10-12 hours. Add water accordingly and pressure cook the beans for 6-7 whistle. simultaneously make onion and tomato paste in mixer separately..
- Take a wok, add oil for frying crushed onion, tomato puree and crushed ginger garlic paste. Fry till the onion start getting brown. Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder, cook on slow flame. Stirr it well. Close the lid and let the oil separate out. I use minimal oil, so i make sure to slow cook. aprox time 15 minutes.
- Now add rajma to the fried paste. Don’t drain the boiled rajma water. After one boil add rajma masala. Close the lid and keep flame medium high. Aprox time 10 mins.
- After 15 mins of boiling the curry, add freshly chopped coriander leaves. Ready to serve with white plain rice..
If you find this Red kidney beans curry (Rajma) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.