Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. To cook thai curry udon noodle you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- You need 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- Take 2 of egg.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- Use of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- You need of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- Use 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Take 5 small of pounded shallot.
- Take 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
Steps to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.