Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry recipe. To make gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry:
- You need 1 of chopped cauliflower.
- Take 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2-3 of cardamoms1 inch cinnamon stick.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 4-5 of black pepper.
- Get 2-3 of dry red chilli 1 tejpata mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry:
- Heat a kadhai add mustard oil fry the chopped cauliflower on medium flame for 3_4 minutes..
- Take it out on a plate..
- Now take all whole spices and make a fine paste..
- Again heat the kadhai add oil, 1tsp sugar heat it..
- Add chopped onions and stir it till golden brown..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, spice mixture, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cooked it till oil separates from the masala..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook it for 2-3minutes on low flame,.
- Add boiled potatoes stir it and cook it for 3-3 minutes..
- Now add fried cauliflower, salt mix it well. Then add water for gravy close the lid and cook it for 7-8minutes..
- After 8minutes turn off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Gobhi/cauliflower aloo curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.