Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, easy and delicious keema curry recipe. You can have simple, easy and delicious keema curry using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema Curry:
- You need 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of packet Cooked soybeans.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 400 grams of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Consommé granule.
- Provide 400 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema Curry:
- Mince onion, garlic and ginger. In a frying pan or a pot, heat vegetable oil, garlic, ginger and bay leaf..
- Once fragrant, add onions. Sauté for 10 minutes over medium heat while stirring with a spatula..
- It is ideal to sauté until reaching this color..
- Add tomatoes and sugar. Reduce the liquid until it becomes thick. Sugar will neutralize the acidity..
- Reduce heat and mix in the curry powder little by little. Once all the spices are included, add salt..
- The paste is done..
- Transfer the paste into a pot. Add water, consommé granule, meat, and drained soybeans. Break up the meat. Adding water at the same time makes it easy to crumble the meat..
- Once it starts to simmer, add Japanese Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 10 minutes while mixing well from the bottom of the pan. Add salt to adjust the taste if necessary. It is okay to leave it a little on the bland side..
- Take off the heat and cool the whole pan in water. Slightly open the lid to let the steam out. Cool to let the flavors absorb. Make sure that water does not get in the pan!!.
- When cooled, you can put the whole pot in the refrigerator as well! This extra step will strengthen the flavor and add depth to the dish..
- Reheat just before serving..
If you find this Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.