Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry! low-calorie! recipe. To make indian curry! low-calorie! you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken (wing, breast).
- Take 1 tbsp of ◇Curry powder (for the meat rub).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ◇Salt.
- Provide 2 of Onion.
- Use 1 piece of Finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry powder (for curry base).
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of Chicken consomme.
- Use 400 grams of 〇Whole tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of 〇Potato.
- You need 1/2 of 〇Apple or Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of 〇Onions.
- Provide 2 clove of 〇Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Cumin, chili powder, garam masala (if available).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Mix the ◇ ingredients together in a plastic bag, and rub the mixture into the chicken wings. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can use chicken breast in place of the wings when you are short on time..
- Place ingredients marked 〇 in a blender with 300 ml water. Blend until thickened. Add the canned tomato juice first, and cut up the vegetables beforehand to speed this step up..
- It is easier if you use onions that has been baked in an oven (cover in foil, sprinkle with some oil, and bake for 35 minutes at 200℃)..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to a pot, and saute the chicken until golden brown. Take out the chicken momentarily, and wipe the pot with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, and ginger (or red pepper) and saute until fragrant. Then add in the onions and thoroughly saute until they become golden brown. Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder and saute so that it doesn't burn or stick to the sides of the pot. The red pepper burns easily, so take it out once before sauteing the onions..
- Return the chicken to the pot, add in the ingredients you mixed in the blender, bouillon, and bay leaf. Add the yogurt as well. Return the red pepper to the pot at this point (if you are using it). You can make this spicy by using red chili pepper powder or garam masala, when not using red peppers..
- Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour; if the amount of water becomes too little, add more as you simmer. Add soy sauce, Japanese Worcester sauce, 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder (if you have it), and 1 tablespoon chili powder, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the butter, turn off the heat, and it is done!.
- By using a blender on the ingredients marked with 〇, you get a really smooth finish..
If you find this Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.