Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw banana kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. To make raw banana kofta curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana kofta curry:
- Get 2 of raw banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated paneer.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 spoon of Besan.
- Provide 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 spoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Amchor.
- You need 2 cups of Tomato pureed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take As required of Oil.
- Use As Required of Garam masala.
- You need as required of Green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare as required of Fresh cream.
Instructions to make Raw banana kofta curry:
- Cut the end of the raw bananas. Cut each raw banana into two pieces. Do not peel the skin. Boil them 4 cups of water along with 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder on low to medium flame. It will take approx 20-30 mints based on the size of the raw bananas. Insert a knife into the raw banana and if it goes through smoothly then it's cooked till soft. Turn off the heat and drain the water. Cool and peel the raw bananas and grate them..
- In a bowl, add the grated raw banana, chopped onions, grated paneer, ginger-green chili paste, coriander powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves, besan and salt. Mix well and if necessary add another tbsp of besan to bind the mixture such that you can make small lime sized balls (koftas). Make small koftas and keep them aside..
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once the oil is hot, reduce the flame to medium and place the balls gently into the hot oil. Deep fry to a golden brown shade and remove into a bowl lined with absorbent paper. Keep aside and make the gravy..
- To prepare the gravy, heat oil in a cooking vessel. Add the cinnamon stick and cardamom and allow to splutter. Add the chopped onions and saute for 6 mnts. Add ginger green chili paste and saute for a mt. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt and mix. Add tomato puree and cook for 8 mnts Add cashew nut paste and cook for 3 mnts.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and simmer for 7-8 mts or till it reaches the desired curry consistency. Turn off heat..
- To serve the kofta curry, place the koftas in a deep bowl and pour the gravy over the koftas till submerged. Allow to sit for 7-10 mts and serve warm. Garnish with fresh cream and fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Raw banana kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.