Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Soya chunks paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya chunks paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunks paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunks paneer curry recipe. You can cook soya chunks paneer curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya chunks paneer curry:
- Take 100 gm of soya chunks.
- Get 50 gm of paneer.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2-3 of cashew nut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Soya chunks paneer curry:
- First we boil water add soya chunks cook for 2 mins,then drain and squeeze off the water completely,.
- Meanwhile we make gravy for curry,with tomato,onion, coconut cashew,grind together,heat oil in pan add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a while then add, gravy,red chilli powder,garam masala and salt,add enough water keep stirring then add soya chunks and paneer cubes.
- Cook 5 mints and serve hot with roties.
If you find this Soya chunks paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.