Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rohu fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rohu fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu fish curry recipe. You can have rohu fish curry using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu fish curry:
- Take 1 of whole rohu fish cut into pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard seeds paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of poppy seeds paste.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 2-3 of slitted green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Steps to make Rohu fish curry:
- Wash and cut the fish, marinate with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now heat oil and fry the fish well from both the sides.
- Now keep the fish aside.
- Add more oil and add the mustard seeds and Poppy seed paste.
- Saute adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add green chillies chopped and mix.
- Add water and simmer adding the fried fish.
- Add slitted green chilli and raw mustard oil.
- Serve it with steaming hot rice.
If you find this Rohu fish curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.