Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 recipe. You can have 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- Provide 500 gm of Cleaned, de-veined and tail removed king prawns.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 5 of small green chilies sliced finely.
- Provide 3 of big green chilies slit open vertically or used whole.
- Provide 1 of small onion 2 tsp salt (to taste) 2 tbsp ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder 1 tsp red chili powder (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder (all spice) 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of beaten yogurt 4 tomatoes chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Take of Sliced ginger and chopped coriander for garnish.
- You need of Chat masala for topping.
Instructions to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- In a bowl toss prawns with 1/2 tsp of salt and turmeric powder. Grill these prawns in butter at high flame for 1 min. (not more) and set aside in a bowl. In a wok or frying pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee/butter and add onion, garlic and small green chilies. Fry them until they turn golden brown..
- Add in chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. Mix and cover the wok/pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Allow the tomatoes to soften up. (you can use an immersion blender if the tomatoes don't soften up properly) It'll take about 15 mins..
- When the tomatoes have softened up to form a uniform curry base, add whole green chilies, yogurt and garam masala powder. Cook the masala for 5 mins. Throw in the prawns and cover the wok. Cook for 4 mins max. Turn off flame, sprinkle some chopped coriander, ginger strips, some more green chilies and some chat masala powder. Serve hot with naan, chapati or paratha..
If you find this 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.