Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. To make thai chicken green curry you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 5 large of chicken breasts sliced thinly.
- Take 1 large of carrot sliced into strips.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of ur favourite green curry paste.
- Use 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- You need 1 pints of cold water.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- Heat oil in a large wok, when smoking, add chicken and quickly stir fry until no pinkness remains.
- Add carrots and onions and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, finally add coconut milk and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve with some steamed Jasmine rice and enjoy.
- To cook Jasmine place in a rice cooker add water and let it do it's thing.
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.