Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry chicken in rendang way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry chicken in rendang way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken in rendang way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken in rendang way recipe. To make curry chicken in rendang way you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Take 1 kg of chicken drumsticks (chop to half).
- Take 500 gm of potatoes (slice into half).
- Provide 1 dl of water.
- Provide of Curry paste ingredients.
- Use 200 gm of curry chicken powder.
- Take 100 gm of curry masala powder.
- Prepare 1 dl of chili paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Tumeric powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mixed spices (7 spices).
- You need 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Use 6 pcs of lemon leaf.
- Get 2 stalks of lemon grass (fine chopped).
- Get 3 of red onions (minced).
- Take 3 Cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste (belacan).
- You need 1 dl of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 6 cloves of star arnise.
- Take 1 stalk of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 dl of water.
Instructions to make Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Mixed all the curry paste ingredients into a bowl. Stir until all is combine..
- Add cooking oil in big pot. Pour in the potatoes, cook for around 5min then pour in 1 dl water. Stir well l, continue to cook the potatoes until the water reduce..
- After that pour in the drumsticks. Stir together with the potatoes. Continue stir well around 10min in medium heat..
- Finally last step, add in the curry paste. Stir well together and continue to cook for 15min in medium heat. After 15min then lower the heat to lower heat. Let it slow cook for 30min (stir once a while, to avoid get burn on the pot).
If you find this Curry chicken in rendang way recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.