Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thali recipe. To make thali you need 39 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thali:
- Use of kolambu/Sambar.
- Take 2 of drumsticks.
- You need 6 of tendli.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 100 gram of toor dal.
- Get 15-20 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide of Alu palak.
- Take Bunch of Palak(spinach).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take to taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Kismuri (bittergourd salad).
- Prepare 1 of chopped bittergourd.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder / green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Vermicelli Payasa.
- Provide 4 spoon of ghee.
- You need 5-10 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 5 of badam/almonds.
- Get 10-15 of raisins.
- Prepare 200 gm of vermicelli.
- Take 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
Steps to make Thali:
- For making sambar, In a pressure cooker, add dal, water and all the vegetables.
- After 2 to 3 whistle, turn off the gas and keep it to rest for 30 minutes.then add some water and all of the spices..
- Turn on the gas and add salt, asafoetida. After it comes to a boil, simmer on low. In another pan, add oil, cumin seeds, Fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves..
- Put this to your sambar and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Alu palak. Blanch Palak and grind into fine paste.
- In a kadai, add oil, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger paste. Now add chopped onion and tomatoes. Add the spices..
- Add chopped potatoes. Add the blanched Palak to the kadai. Add fresh cream(optional). Turn off the stove and serve hot..
- Kismuri(bittergourd salad).
- In the kadai, add oil with chopped bittergourd, sauté for 5-10mins..
- After it cools, add onions, coconut,salt, 1tsp chilli powder..
- Mix it well. Your salad is ready.
- In a vessel, add ghee, sauté dry fruits and keep it aside.
- In the same vessel, add vermicelli, dry roast till golden brown and keep aside..
- In the same vessel, Add milk and boil, add sugar. Add the vermicelli and boil it. Simmer on low for 10-15mins. Keep stirring..
- Garnish with dry fruits..
- Please note :- if you desire more thickness, add grinded coconut and soaked rice..
If you find this Thali recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.