Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Curry Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. To make beef curry recipe you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Curry Recipe:
- Take 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- Use 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- Provide 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Use as needed of Water,.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- Get 1 tsp of onion puree.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- Provide to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika,.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Use 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.