Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian kolhapuri egg curry recipe. You can have easy indian kolhapuri egg curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut (heaping spoonfuls, grated, frozen or fresh coconut).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric (powder).
- Take 1.5 Cup of Tomatoes (2 medium tomatoes, rough chopped).
- Get 1 of Red Onion (about 1 cup when chopped).
- Take 1 inch of Ginger (fresh ginger root, peeled).
- You need 3-4 of Garlic (cloves).
- You need 1 of Hot Green Pepper (small) (indian hari mirch, or use 1/4 serrano pepper).
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Get 2 of Whole Dry Red Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Poppy Seeds (khus-khus seeds).
- Take 5-6 of Black Pepper (whole black pepper corns).
- You need to taste of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Use 4 of Egg(s) (hard-boiled, peeled and sliced in half).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Cilantro (fresh coriander leaves, for garnish).
Steps to make Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- In a food processor, process onion, garlic, ginger, and hot green chilli pepper to a coarse paste. Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in wide, heavy bottom saute pan. When oil is hot, add onion mixture to pan. Cook until onions are soft and start to brown at edges. (4-5 minutes).
- Then add spices: whole red pepper, poppy seeds, black peppercorns, garam masala, turmeric, and coconut. Saute until spices are fragrant and coconut has toasted a bit (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add chopped tomato and cook it for few minutes then add frid egg & cook it..
If you find this Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.