Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer In Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer In Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer In Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in green curry recipe. You can have paneer in green curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer In Green Curry:
- You need 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- You need 10-12 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- Provide 1 cup of curd.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves paste.
- Take 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of black pepper whole.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- Take As requried of Oil and salt.
Steps to make Paneer In Green Curry:
- In a mixer jar make a paste of cashew nut. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces until golden in colour..
- Take a bowl put curd, coriander paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed, black pepper corn, cloves and bay leaves. Fry for few second. Add yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add cashew nut paste. Cook for two minutes. When the gravy thickens add one cup water. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add paneer cubes. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now switch the flame off. Garnish with fried paneer..
If you find this Paneer In Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.