Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry with brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with brinjal recipe. To cook fish curry with brinjal you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry with brinjal:
- Get 1 kg of Fish.
- You need 2 of Brinjals.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Chillies.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera (cumin)powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Steps to make Fish curry with brinjal:
- Fry the fishes with a little amount of turmeric powder and salt.. keep it aside.
- Fry the bringals too.. add little oil in the pan add panch foron.
- Then add all the masalas and fry them you can also add chopped onions and garlic too.
- Mix some water and fry for 5-7 minutes.. then add the fish and brinjals cook it for sometime and it's done.
If you find this Fish curry with brinjal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.