Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry recipe. To make machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- Provide 500 gms of Prawn/ rohu / pomfret/ any fish.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black mustard.
- Provide 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 3 of hot green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- In the mixer, make a paste of all the ingredients, except sugar..
- Let the oil heat in the non stick..
- Fry the fish well (fry lightly if it's prawn) and keep separately, marinate the fish in turmeric and salt for half and hour prior to frying..
- Add the paste and little sugar to the oil thereafter and saute well,till it realeases the oil and flavours.
- Add the fish and adequate water to let the fish soak..
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and serve.
If you find this Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.