Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken bowl recipe. You can cook curry chicken bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Use 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 C. of Cauliflower Rice.
- You need 1/2 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1 Tbs. of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Provide 1/8 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- Take 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients..
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper..
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings..
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat..
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella..
If you find this Curry Chicken Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.