Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild red curry with prawns and mango recipe. To cook mild red curry with prawns and mango you only need 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango:
- You need of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 5 ml of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 15 ml of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 5 ml of Black Pepper, crushed.
- Provide 15 of Pepperdews, diced.
- Use 1 of Jalapeno, deseeded and diced.
- Use 7,5 ml of Galangal power.
- Provide 3 of dried Lime Leaves.
- Provide 6 of Garlic cloves, peeled and diced.
- Use 12 of Spring Onions, chopped.
- Take 15 ml of Coriander stalks, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Lemon Grass, trimmed and diced.
- You need 15 ml of Shrimp Paste.
- Take 10 ml of Salt.
- Take of Prawns.
- Use 30 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2400 g of King or Queen Prawns.
- Get 60 ml of Honey.
- Use 60 ml of dark Soy Sauce.
- Use of Vegetables.
- Provide 90 ml of Groundnut Oil.
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Use 300 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 30 ml of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 10 ml of Palm Sugar.
- Use 1 of large Aubergine, diced.
- Take 2 of red Bell Peppers, sliced.
- You need 2 of Mangoes, peeled and diced.
- Use of Prepare Garnish.
- Take 1 handful of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 1 of Lime, cut into 8 slices.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion, sliced.
Instructions to make Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango:
- Prepare Curry Paste.
- Toast Cumin and Coriander Seeds in a hot dry pan, tossing them on high heat until fragrant.
- Put spices, Pepper, Pepperdews and Jalapeno with Galangal and Lime Leaves in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add remaining Curry Paste ingredients and blitz till smooth. Set aside the Curry Paste.
- Prepare Prawns.
- Grill Prawns in medium to hot oil, in batches, adding oil as required.
- Once all Prawns are cooked, drizzle with Honey and Soy Sauce in a large Casserole.
- Over medium to low heat, reduce Honey/Soy till syrupy glaze. Set aside.
- Prepare Vegetables.
- In large wok, over high heat, add Oil and Curry Paste. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes until Paste is fragrant..
- Pour in Chicken Stock and Coconut Milk and stir well.
- Add Fish Sauce and Sugar and bring to gentle simmer.
- Add vegetables and cook till tender. Add Mangoes. Taste vegetable Curry and adjust with Fish Sauce or Palm Sugar.
- Plate and Garnish.
If you find this Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.