Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) recipe. You can cook homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Provide 1 of medium cauliflower.
- You need 1 of medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced).
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urud daal or chana daal (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of jeera for tampering the oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of dried red chilli(optional).
- Use of Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish – optional).
- Provide 1 pinch of garam masala.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
Steps to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato..
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water..
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time..
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min..
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water..
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.