Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade curry bread recipe. You can have homemade curry bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Curry Bread:
- You need 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Get 150 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Provide 100 grams of ★Ground Meat (beef, pork, beef-pork mixed etc.).
- Provide 1/2 of ★Onions (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of ★Potato (roughly finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of pieces Curry roux (breakable type).
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 packages of Fresh panko.
- Take 2 cm of in the bottom of the frying pan Frying oil.
Instructions to make Homemade Curry Bread:
- Pace the bread flour into a large bowl set the sugar and dry yeast off to one side, and add in the salt and vegetable oil on the opposite side. Pour the lukewarm water over the dry yeast..
- Using a rubber spatula at first, scrape the dough that is stuck to the sides of the bowl and drop it back in, and mix until it all clumps together..
- Knead it with the palm side of your wrists. If you do this for 10 minutes, then it will become about as soft as an earlobe, and knead up smoothly..
- Place the dough into a bowl lightly coated in vegetable oil, set it into a another bowl full of hot water slightly hotter than bath water, and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 25 minutes for the first rising. (You can also use the proofing function on your oven)..
- Sauté all of the ★ ingredients in a Teflon frying pan without using oil. Place the curry roux on top once it has cooked through, close the lid, turn off the heat, and dissolve the roux in the residual heat..
- If the water cools a bit lower than bath water, then add hot water to keep the temperature up. The first rising will be done in about 25 minutes when it has about doubled in size. Stick your finger into the dough, and it's ok as long as the hole doesn't close (finger check). You can if course do this in the bread maker as well..
- Take it out of the bowl, release the gas, and roll up into 8 equal portions. At this point, making them light will make them the same uniform size. I had 360g, so I divided into 8 45g portions..
- Thinly spread it out into a 10cm diameter circle with a rolling pin, and pack in the ingredients from Step 5, one tablespoons at a time. Fold it in half like gyoza dumplings, and tightly close the overlap..
- Coat the dough in milk and then panko in that order. Prepare the oil by heating it up. At this point, use new oil as oxidized oil is bad for your health..
- Fill the bottom of a frying pan with about 2 cm oil, heat up to 180°C, and fry up crispy while flipping it back and forth until the outside is crispy. It will plump up, so fry 4 at a time. Scoop out any stray bread crumbs that fell into the oil and the 2nd set of bread will turn out nicely..
- The crispy,fluffy and delicious curry bread is done..
If you find this Homemade Curry Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.