Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Prepare of For kofta -.
- Provide 1 of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of small ginger grated.
- Get 1/4 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Provide of For curry -.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Take 1-2 of green chilli.
- You need 2-3 of tomato chopped.
- Take 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kashti methi.
- Take as required of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for kofta,take cauliflower,cut into small pieces,wash it properly. Then grate it..
- Now in a big bowl,take grated cauliflower, add red chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,grated ginger, coriander leaves and gram flour. Mix all ingredients well.mix is ready..
- Now make lemon size kofta with this mix. Take corn flour and roll koftas into corn flour. Take a pan and add oil and fry these koftas until they becomes golden brown in color.koftas are already..
- Now for curry – in a kadai take 1 tbsp oil. Then add garlic,ginger,onion,green chilli and cashew nuts. Fry it for 2 -3 miNutes. Then add chopped tomatoes.Cook it until tomatoes becomes mushy. Turn off teh flame.Let it cool down then transfer it into jar and grond it well and make smooth paste.curry paste is ready..
- Now in a same kadai add 1 tsp oil add, cumin seeds,bay leaf. Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder and salt. Then add prepared curry paste. Cook it for 2 miNutes. Then add kasuri methi. Add little water and cook curry for 3-4 minutes. Curry is ready..
- Now add fry koftas to the curry. Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.