Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas recipe. You can cook vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Get 400 grams of cauliflower.
- Get 150 grams of rice.
- Take 1 of big red bell pepper.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of red chili pepper.
- Take 30 grams of fresh ginger.
- Get 200 grams of peeled tomatoes (can).
- You need 125 grams of chickpeas (can).
- Take 150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need of some Indian Garam Masala spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Provide of some kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder.
- Prepare of some olive oil or groundnut oil.
- Take of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
Steps to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized roses then put aside.
- Peel the skin from the bell pepper with a potato peeler, cut in half, remove the inside then cut into 1/2cm stripes and put aside.
- Peel the onion, cut in half then in thin half rings and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger, cut it into 2mm thick layers and then cross-cut into fine 2mm matchsticks and put aside.
- Squash the garlic flat then cut in small pieces and put aside.
- Wash the chili pepper, remove seeds, cut fine and put aside.
- Take the chickpeas from the can, wash them and put aside.
- You can bring some water with salt to a boil for the rice, also add a decent amount of oil to a wok pan (or other frying pan).
- You can prepare the right amounts of coconut milk and tomatoes in 2 separate cups and put also aside untill needed.
- Put the wok pan on high heat, throw in the cauliflower roses as soon as the oil is hot and damping (it should sizzle when you add them) and bake them at high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium hot and add the paprika stripes and after frying for another 2 minutes add the onion rings as well.
- After another 2 minutes you can add the ginger matchsticks, keep stirring everything and also add the garlic and chili now.
- After a about 3-4 minutes lower heat a little more, the vegetables should be half done by now but still remain crispy.
- Add a good snuff of kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder and stir well before also adding 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala spices, fry this all together for a minute and smell the aromas coming out.
- Now add the cut peeled tomatoes with juice to the pan and stir.
- Add the cocunut milk and the chick peas, bring it all to a boil and let it to softly simmer for another 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to instructions on package.
- Wash the fresh coriander, cut it fine and put on table for garnish.
- At the end add some salt and pepper to taste, it will need some salt to get its full flavour but it's not supposed to be salty, rather spicy, so if needed add one more teaspoon of Garam Masala.
If you find this Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.