Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe. To make palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- You need 3 cups of chopped palak.
- Use 150 gms of paneer.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 7-8 of roasted cashewnuts.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
Steps to make Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- Chop the palak (spinach)roughly.Wash and drain the leaves.Boil 2 cups water with little salt.Just dip the chopped leaves,blanch and drain the leaves.Immediately transfer the leaves to cold water to retain it's green colour.Drain again after sometime.Puree the blanched spinach with 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste,green chillies and chopped tomato..
- Heat oil. Lightly fry the paneer. Sprinkle ajwain and half crushed whole garam masala.When they splutter,add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste and fry.Add little water from the blanched spinach.Now add the pureed spinach,fresh cream,red chilli powder,kitchen king masala and salt to taste.Add the paneer and toss. Sprinkle ghee,crushed kasoori methi and garam masala.Add few broken roasted cashewnuts and serve hot with any Indian flat bread..
If you find this Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.