Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sabudana ki bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabudana ki bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana ki bhel recipe. You can have sabudana ki bhel using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sabudana ki bhel:
- You need 1 bowl of sabudana (soaked in curd).
- Take 1 of capsicum (chopped) (green 1,red half,yellow half).
- Provide 1 of carrot (chopped).
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take 3 of boiled potato(cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 bowl of pomegranate.
- Get 1/2 bowl of roasted groundnut.
- Prepare 10-15 of curry leaves.
- You need As needed of small amount of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar (grinded).
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use to taste of white rock salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
Instructions to make Sabudana ki bhel:
- Heat oil in kadhai.roast potato and take it out from kadhai..
- Now add cumin and coriander seeds in ghee.add curry leaves..
- Now add the chilli,carrots.fry and add the chopped capsicum and fry for 2 mins..
- Now add sabudana and potatoes and mix well..
- Now add all the spices and mix it well..
- Add sugar to lemon juice and pour it to the bhel and mix.
- Now add the roasted groundnut pomegranate,mix it and off the flame.
- Your sabudana ki bhel is ready.enjoy it.
If you find this Sabudana ki bhel recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.