Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Satay Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satay chicken curry recipe. To cook satay chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Satay Chicken Curry:
- Use 8 of Boneless Chicken Thighs, Diced.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 of Garlic Clove, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Red Chillis, deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger, Grated.
- Take 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 100 g of Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Get 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- You need 400 g of Finely Chopped Tomatos.
- Take of Chopped Coriander (Optional).
- Get of Roasted Peanuts (Optional).
Steps to make Satay Chicken Curry:
- Lightly spray a wok with Frylight. Add the diced chicken thighs and fry until slightly golden. Add the soy sauce and Chinese 5 spice and stir to coat. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- Add some more frylight to the wok. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and fry for 1 minute. Add the garam masala and fry for another minute..
- Stir in the peanut butter, coconut milk and tomatoes and bring to a simmer..
- Return the chicken to the wok and cook for 30 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken cooked through..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and chopped roasted peanuts on top of the curry. Serve with a choice of rice and naan bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Satay Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.