Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. You can have indian eggplant and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Take 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Steps to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.