Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in flavoured cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in flavoured cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in flavoured cream recipe. To cook fish in flavoured cream you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish in flavoured cream:
- Get 4 of fish fillet..I used rohu fish fillet.
- Get 1 spoon of (Fenugreek seeds+ mustard seed) take 3:1 ratio.
- Provide 3-4 sticks of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of medium to big onion.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli or more as per taste.
- Get 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 cups of milk(full fat milk).
- Take 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 spoon of corn flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard oil/ white oil.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Ghee.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Fish in flavoured cream:
- First season the fish pieces with turmeric and salt. From onion take out onion juice and keep into a bowl..
- Put oil in pan and fry fishes..donot fry to stiff. Take out fishes from pan..add 1 spoon more oil to pan and fry whole masala in low flame till Fenugreek seeds become brown..then take out all masala from oil..(do not throw that)bcoz after that Fenugreek gives bitter taste..
- In that oil put onion juice and green chilli and cook low flame for 3-4 mins then add water.cook another 1 min. Take milk in a bowl, add turmeric powder and corn flour and mix properly..add that milk into the pan followed by fish pieces..cook another 2-3 mins in low flame..add salt,sugar ghee, more curry leaves then switch off the flame..cover with lid for atleast 15 mins before serving..It is clear cream flavourful gravy..Best served with stream rice…
- For more flavor add fried whole masala that keep aside before into the pan before closing the lid..and serving time take out masala and serve the clear curry…
If you find this Fish in flavoured cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.