Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns and coconut rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns and coconut rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns and coconut rice recipe. To make prawns and coconut rice you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns and coconut rice:
- You need 1 of Ginger (1 inch piece).
- Prepare 2 of Greenchillies.
- Use 1/2 of Coconut (small).
- Take 1/4 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 Cup of prawns Dried.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Get of Mustard (for seasoning).
- Prepare of Curry Leaves (for seasoning).
- Get of chilli Red dry (for seasoning).
- Use 3 Cups of rice Cooked.
Instructions to make Prawns and coconut rice:
- Cut the coconut into small pieces and grind the ingredients from Ginger through to curd to get a paste.
- In a pan, heat oil, splutter mustard and the rest of the ingredients for seasoning.
- Add the prepared paste along with dried prawns and salt. Let boil so that the raw smell goes. Add water is required..
- Once this is cooled down, mix in the cooked rice.
- Tastes surprisingly good, but is not for anybody who like to have their rice really dry.
If you find this Prawns and coconut rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.