Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema Vegetable Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema vegetable curry recipe. To cook keema vegetable curry you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Use 200 g of minced beef or pork.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/3 of head broccoli.
- Get 1 can of tomatoes.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
Instructions to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces..
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pan and also put in the vegetables and minced beef. Cook until the meat turns a nice brown colour..
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomatoes into the pan. If the tomatoes are big, chop them into smaller pieces using a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with the garlic and curry powder and let cook until the liquid is nearly gone. Finally add tomato ketchup and season as needed..
- NOTE: I use this brand of tinned tomatoes "S&W Stewed Tomatoes Italian Recipe" Sliced Pear Tomatoes with Oregano & Basil..
If you find this Keema Vegetable Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.