Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. You can have curry soup using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Soup:
- Get of For the soup:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Apple.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Get of Vegetables:.
- Get 4 of pieces Chicken.
- Use 4 of Potatoes, small.
- Prepare 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Provide 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- Use 8 of Baby corn.
- Use 16 of Green beans.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
If you find this Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.